Saturday, May 16, 2015

Fun Tag with Tsukineko and stencils...

Getting messy with fun products from Tsukineko and Crafty Secrets is 
a really fun thing to do.  At the show this year i was lucky enough to
stumble up these neat embossing gels from Tsukineko and thought i would
mix it up a little and make a fun tag to share with all of you....


To get started i used a huge tag from my stash and a Prima Stencil.  I used a 
small spatula and spread out the CM Metallics in layers over the tag and then
head embossed it so that it would set.  Then a took a little ink in the colors
that i have below and distressed it around the edges and over the dots 
to make them pop more.  This is a super neat product and I can't wait to
try it again for something else real soon.


The tag i used from Crafty Secrets is from the Summertime Images 
and Journal notes book and the Friendship words is from the Words of Heart
book called Celebrations of Joy.  Both have super cute images in them and
i loved this to make a gift tag with.


The flowers i cut with a Spellbinders die called Bitty Blossoms
and inked them to match the circles.  And to finish it i used pretty
seam binding ribbon from RRR and a bit of string jute in ivory.

I hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by...

Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Teresa!! This is soooo cool! What an incredibly awesome tag! Love the colors, vintage style, image and flower cluster. LOL...I guess I should have said love all of it. :)
    Have a good weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab tag Teresa!So sorry I haven't been by this week or so, life has gotten in the way of blogging lately...off to look at osts from you've I've missed! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, I just love this tag! The stenciled background and the definition tag look so good with the Summertime Image! And your photos always inspire me. Thanks for such a lovely project! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...