Monday, May 26, 2014

Card Club for May

It's been a while since i have posted anything for Card Club
at Scrap N Yap so i thought today i would do a quick
post to share with some of the things we did with 
Stampendous stamps and the fun glitters and embossing
powders that they have.  It was really fun and they
were so quiet and working it was almost scary.... but we 
all laughed alot and shared our stories to catch up
with life so another great class went down in the books.


Lots of lace and butterflies so it was great!
Thanks Stampendous and Fran for creating
all these fun things to work with :)


I loved the simpleness of this one... oh and the colors too!


I am a glitzy, melty, glittery kind of girl so
this was really fun to do.  I use 4 of the embossing
powders and glitters and some of the mica flakes
to do the front. It was really fun..... 

Hope the weekend was great for you all and
I have lots of crafty things to share this week
so be sure and check back soon :)

3 comments:

  1. All your cards are absolutely stunning, sounds like a fun card club, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic collection of cards, so well done to all your crafty friends. I wish I had been there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that you both could come to my classes. You would love the ladies and i am sure they would love to have you join us :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...