Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Cardabilities post up #90

The new sketch is up on Cardabilites and I put together 
a really quick card today so that I can join in with everyone
and I got to use some of my new MME Valentines paper set.


The colors in this are so pretty and there is lots of glitter and 
beautiful patterns so it really went together in a snap.  The 
wooden frame and flowers i had in my stash and i inked them up
just a bit with Tsukineko chalk ink to match.  The heart embossing
 folder is from Spellbinders and i used it for the card and to 
emboss the envelope. It is called Twisted Hearts and you can get it online 
from Spellbinders if you can't find it in a store.


Here is Karan's sketch if you want to play along
too.  Just go to Cardabilites and load it at the bottom.


Have a really wonderful day,  Teresa

4 comments:

  1. beautiful details on your card, thanks for playing along at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, i like all elements used. Thank you for joining us at Cardanilities this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I just got those papers and can't wait to create with them. I love how you added the wooden frame. Thanks for joining us at Cardabilties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card, thanks for playing along at Cardabilities!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...