Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Anniversary with LOTV


I had a really relaxing weekend and had some me time
so I created a few cards with some of the
fun stamps I got from LOTV and Quietfire Designs.


Today I am sharing a card that i did with LOTV bears.
They are so very cute and I only used Bo Bunny Prairie Chic and plain
white cardstock to make it.  The dies I used are 
Spellbinders Labels Twenty Nine for the front 2 pieces that
I stenciled around.  And for the backround piece I used
5x7 Elegant Labels Four in white cardstock. The tag
I wanted smaller so i used that die from the 
Enchanted Labels Twenty-Eight set and I think they
mixed rather well.  Yes I am really partial to blues 
and pinks if you havent' noticed already :)


I stamped it in black versafine with clear detail embossing 
powder and used both chalks and Copics for the coloring.  And
i added just a few Stickles for some glitter on the stars and the 
cute little champagne glasses.  For the tag I stamped it with Versafine
deep lagoon and stenciled around the edges just a tiny bit.
To finish it I tied a pretty piece of bias ribbon from
the Stamp Simply Ribbon store and a pretty white rose.
I am not sure who I am going to give it to but I am ready
for someones Anniversary in the future :)

Thanks for stopping over and have a super amazing day!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Teresa and gorgeous colours...love LOTV! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, happy to hear about the great and amazing things going for you. And beautiful card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...