Thursday, May 23, 2013

Card Club for May

It seems like the time is going by so fast again...
It's time again to have fun with all the ladies from
Card Club and this month we are working on fun
ways to use flowers and flower stamps.  Some
are easy and some are a bit more but last time they 
loved coloring so I thought we could do a little bit more 
before we start summer.  



The wedding card is m favorite because
it was really easy to do and I just layered 
the stamps and embossed the flowers
with silver..  just very elegant I think...

Love this one with Karen Foster dad papers.
The stamp is from Technique Tuesday..


This is another favorite because we have so many
hummingbirds outside right now and I thought
the colors on this would be really pretty!

Anyway I hope they have fun in class this weekend
and I will be sure and post some fun photos
next week.  Have a wonderful day,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. These are all such beautiful cards Teresa and I am sure your group will have a fun and creative time! I really love the humming bird, the colouring is beautiful - these beautiful little birds always make me think of visits to my family in California & we'll be over later this year, so your card really made me smile on a very wet and windy morning here in the UK! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...