Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pagemaps and a card

to use and just thought I would do a few things to catch
up on my own pictures and join in the sketch this month
on the Pagemaps Blog.  Becky has designed some awesome
little dies that you are going to love to get for all the 
tiny little details on your pages and cards. 
They are super cute and very fun to use!! 

so....Here is her sketch this time


Here is my take using Authentique papers...


I used her Tags and Flags S5-095, Whimsy S4-361 and
her Tags and Labels S5-094 to make the tag, buttons, 
scalloped borders and the cute little butterfly on the page.


I love, love, love to make my own flowers-- so for these I 
layered the Spellbinders Blossom Two S4-232 in different
colors and prints and crunched them up a little. For 
the centers I added paper buttons and a Basic Grey brad.
Normally i ink everything but I wanted to keep 
this page clean and crisp and put the attention on the flowers
and the beautiful embossing on them.


The circle border at the top was made by cutting out
the circles on the paper and sliding them under the 
sticker border from the paper line and then I added the leftover
piece of Becky's scalloped border die.  I liked that it
was embossed and gives the page a little more dimension.  


and I always try to use the leftovers to make a card and
i was playing with one of my Edgeabilities Die Sets 
Spellbinders Classic Decorative Inserts Two E8-010 
and Spellbinders Classic Edges One E8-007 and when
I cut 2 pieces at one time in this thick paper the top cut and
embossed and the bottom only embossed.  Since the paper
is really thick-- I got this neat effect for the border.
I didn't put a sentiment on this yet because sometimes you want 
a quick card and I can have this to save for my card box and
have it ready to give and put a sentiment in when I find
the perfect person to give it to!!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and stop
back in again, there is always something fun in the works!

Hugs,  Teresa

4 comments:

  1. So lovely Teresa and isn't that just the sweetest butterfly. Adorable photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like each of your cards and the way you used photo stamp in a new way. This is a great creativity share here. I attract by that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...