Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It has been a great week of catching up with everything
and I had a chance to squeeze in some time to make a few
cards out of some new papers that I got last weekend.
I am kind of in to making shaped cards and things that 
fold out in different ways these days and of course everything
 has my new spellbinders on it.  They are really fun and
I love the new flowers and leaves so if you haven't gotten
a hold of these you need to get them!  They are a must have :)



I didn't put words yet on this because
I have to find the perfect thing to say....




Thanks for stopping and don't forget to check out
the blog hop at www.bestcreationinc.blogspot.com.
The team made some fabulous layouts and there
is some great prizes too!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...