Monday, November 22, 2010

Just catching up...

This month- like this year is flying by and my best intentions
to work on my own projects hasn't really happened much but I
got a few things done this weekend and will try to get more 
posted this week.  When I heard on the radio that
Christmas was only so many days away now, I thought I 
better start getting some things together and 
make up some things for the Holidays and fast!



This page I did with New Basic Grey papers!  The colors
were fantastic for this picture that I got of my great uncle
and family.  I have an amazing cousin who is the one to contact
for family info and she gave me lots of new ones 
but I have yet to scrap them!  So this is my first
but at least it is a start right?



This fun little mini book I created for some recipes I am 
giving with matching aprons that I have yet to make but
I am working on it...  The paper is from Pine Cone Press
and I layered lots of each paper and cut a white
lacy looking border with a Martha Stewart Punch.
I added some sparkly stickles to the front too
and a few flowers and some ribbon.


This book is just a folded 12x12 piece of paper
and you could make one to put cards and envelopes in too!

Thanks for stopping by.....  Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...