Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's already June!




It's hard to believe that I had to flip my calendar to the next month already. It flys by so fast. Maybe it's my obsession with cards and everything else in my life. My new card is a stamp from Penny Black... I love her hedgehogs. They are so cute!

This week was exciting for my Nicole because they played their Powder puff football game against the Seniors. There were so many parents and people there and the girls were amazing!!!! They laugh at the cheerleaders sometimes but our team was filled with very athletic, rough and tumble amazing cheerleaders and girls from other sports teams. Nicole's best friend Alyssa scored all three of the touchdowns and got the name "the Beast" at the end. She was great!

The score was tied at the end, but the Juniors won as far as we were concerned!!! Go Juniors!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...